A Money Cash app is a technology solution that is connected to your banking account and transfers data about your income and spending, reveals your money management habits and patterns, and suggests better ways to spend your disposable income based on your financial goals. Of course, financial applications can have a wider or narrower set of functions depending on the user’s problems they are solving and the value they are providing.
Below is a list of features .
- Log in
- Authentification: it makes sense to use two-factor authentication, where biometrical data can be one of the factors.
- Personal profile: it should provide easy access to all the necessary sections.
- Credit/debit card integration: with this functionality, the user should be able to connect his banking account to the app and transfer data on spending.
- Spending and receipts: With the help of this section, the users can track the amount they spend and receive during a particular period.
- Regular payments: your personal budget app may also suggest making regular payments, for example paying utility bills on the 15th of each month.
- Debts: the user may also specify the amount of debt they have and plan their spending with this in mind.
- Cashback and bonuses: you may also partner with other companies and let your users receive cashback and bonuses after purchases in specific stores.